Finalist in the State Business Chamber’s 2013 Business Awards, for ‘Excellence in Innovation’
The Recruitment Alternative is thrilled with its place as a Finalist in the NSW Business Chamber’s Business Awards for ‘Excellence in Innovation’.
The ‘Excellence in Innovation’ category recognises businesses that have made significant contributions to their industry through the introduction or improvement of an idea, method, technology, process or application.
Not only were we recognised for our innovative approach to recruitment with our top quality, affordable pricing model, but for the innovative way we conduct business as well.
Milestone achievements over the last year include:
- Saving the SME market approx. $2 million in recruitment costs*
- Opening business in New Zealand in 2013
- Single highest cost saving for a client since we started business, of $22k**
- After successfully placing 6 candidates at Anytime Fitness head office, they awarded us their Preferred Supplier Agreement, for Anytime Fitness’s hundreds of gyms around Australia
- We consistently achieve an average service level score of 9.2 out of 10 from our clients
- 98% of clients say they would happily use us again
- 80% of our business is repeat business
- 85% success rate with placements
* The average placement we make is for a salary of $75k. The industry standard for commissions on remuneration is 15-20%. Assuming a conservative 15%, based on the number of placements made, that totals a saving of $2million!
** We were up against a competitor recruitment agency who was going to charge $25k. Client advised that we sent better candidates and ultimately placed for a fee of $3k, saving the client $22k.