- Attractive hourly rate
- High energy, fun and friendly team
- Flexible work environment
About the Employer
Join a vibrant F45 gym on the North Shore where our client provides unique, fun and highly addictive classes for their members. Our client delivers high impact interval training cardio, resistance and hybrid workouts in a supportive group environment.
About the Role:
We are seeking a Group Fitness Trainer to deliver F45 HIIT workouts to our members, and assist with the day to day aspects of a busy and vibrant gym. You will have a proven track record as a personal trainer, be a great communicator with strong people skills.
Scheduled fitness classes are delivered in a group training environment, so the ideal candidate will have the ability to command a room, motivate and inspire our members to achieve their personal fitness goals.
- Attractive hourly rate & complimentary gym membership
- Help members achieve their health & fitness goals
- Ongoing professional development and training
- Established and trusted Brand
- Deliver Group Fitness training sessions
- Participate in team meetings
- Regular fitness challenges
- General equipment maintenance
- Ensure studio is presented to high standard
Skills and Experience:
To be considered for this position the successful candidate will have:
- Experience delivering HIIT Group Fitness classes would be highly advantageous
- Level 4 Personal Training / Fitness Certificate (or equivalent)
- Current CPR / First Aid Certificate
Job ID: ASGFT01
← Back to job listings