- Secure, stable employment with a NZ owned and operated business
- Newly created senior leadership opportunity
About the company
Our client successfully delivers innovative, concrete accessories to major contractors, engineers, architects and builders across New Zealand. They are highly regarded and leaders in the industry providing innovative solutions to the precast and tilt-up, formwork and infrastructure sectors. They are dedicated in providing the best quality products and continually researching new products.
About the role
Reporting to the Managing Director, this newly created position will involve the overall management and development of the business and managing a high calibre team ensuring optimal operational performance. As General Manager you will also play a key role in the development and implementation of its business and sales strategies.
- Great work environment with an excellent company culture
- A competitive salary, company car and phone
- Medical Insurance
Key responsibilities will include:
- Management of a dedicated team in the factory and office support areas of the business and providing inspiring leadership and growing a positive team culture
- Oversee the financial requirements ensuring financial targets are met
- Manage the operational performance and implement new processes and procedures to optimise performance
- Develop and implement the Sales & Marketing Plan in line with the overall strategic goals
- Research new products and opportunities for business growth
- Build and maintain supplier relationships
- Ensure health and safety systems are developed and implemented
Skills & experience:
- Senior leadership experience in construction, civil or structural engineering
- Significant experience in construction management, supplier relationships and project management
- Strong commercial acumen and confident decision making skills
- A proven track record in increasing revenue
- Proven ability to lead and mentor employees
- Excellent communication, motivation and leadership skills.
- Demonstrated business development and client relationship management skills.
- Ability to think strategically and laterally.
- Self-motivated and independent.
This is an exciting opportunity to make a significant impact and a package commensurate with your skills, experience and qualifications will be negotiated
Please note only candidates that meet our client’s selection criteria will be contacted.
← Back to job listings