- Part-time for up to 6 months and transition to full-time
- Secure, stable employment with a NZ owned and operated business
About the company
Our client successfully delivers innovative, concrete accessories to major contractors, engineers, architects and builders across New Zealand. They are highly regarded and leaders in the industry providing innovative solutions to the precast and tilt-up, formwork and infrastructure sectors. They are dedicated in providing the best quality products and continually researching new products.
About the Role:
This is a key role in a progressive team. Working closely with the Manager, Financial Controller, Sales & Management and Warehouse team you will be providing general office administration, sharing reception duties, generating quotations to customers and day to day general office duties.
- Friendly team, professional working environment
- Full training provided
- Great hourly rate!
Key responsibilities will include:
- Answering incoming phone calls from clients, suppliers and others and direct to the responsible staff member.
- Maintain databases and data entry
- Preparation of correspondence and bulk mail outs
- Responding to website enquiries
- Preparation of quotes and orders for customers
- Assist other staff as and when required.
Skills, experience and attributes:
- Proven experience in a similar role or desire to learn and grow
- MS Office skills – word and excel
- Strong written & oral communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure and adapt to various tasks
- Top notch organisational skills
- Well presented, enthusiastic and reliable
- A positive attitude with high levels of initiative
Interested? We’d love to hear from you. Please click ‘apply’ and submit your cover letter and resume.
Please note only candidates that meet our client’s selection criteria will be contacted.
← Back to job listings