- Leading NZ CRM Consultancy Company
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 CE/CRM Partner
- Energetic and Vibrant Team
About the Employer
Our Client is a leading Microsoft Dynamics 365 CE/CRM Partner specialising in the implementation of CRM and Power Apps based business solutions for a diverse range of Enterprise and SME clients through New Zealand.
About the Role:
Our client is seeking an experienced Functional Consultant that will be responsible for successfully delivering Microsoft Dynamics 365 CE/CRM projects and fostering ongoing relationships within our customer base.
- Flexible working arrangements
- Total focus is on Dynamics 365 CE
- Opportunity to work with talented, amazing people, surrounded by the best in the industry
- Analyse customer business needs and identify and design appropriate solutions
- Prepare project documentation (Statements of Work/Functional Requirements/Detailed Designs/User Stories)
- Manage the delivery of Dynamics CE/CRM/PowerApps projects while building ongoing relationships with customers
- Understand the customer’s total solution and work with other team members to deliver it successfully
- Work with project managers to ensure all projects are scheduled and delivered
- Configure & present solutions in Dynamics 365 CE/CRM or PowerApps
- Have a detailed understanding of integration concepts
- Have excellent written, oral communication & interpersonal skills
- Have passed relevant Dynamics 365 CE/CRM exams
- Have a desire to progress one’s personal knowledge in Dynamics 365 CE/CRM, PowerApps & other technologies
- Train and coach others
- Be prepared to travel occasionally
Skills and Experience:
- Proven BA/FC consulting experience
- Extensive Microsoft Dynamics 365 CE/CRM product/Power Platform experience
- Essential that you have Dynamics CRM version 2011 and newer
This position presents a great opportunity for career development as well as family and work life balance. With a competitive salary package this is an exciting opportunity for a motivated and driven IT professional.
Please forward your cover letter and resume in WORD format.
Please note only candidates that meet our client’s selection criteria will be contacted.
Job ID: JPFC04
← Back to job listings