- Organisation with a Transformative Mission
- Influence and Drive outcomes
- Secure and long-term role
About the Employer
- Highly respected, caring and passionate community focused organisation
- Family friendly culture
- Lead a creative and committed team
- Flexible working environment
- Leading a highly motivated team, ensuring efficient practices for Operational service delivery and Governance obligations.
- In conjunction with Council members, articulate the strategic areas of focus to create and implement long-term tactical solutions.
- Governance over a robust policy and research work process proactively advocate and facilitate opportunities to present Council views to government (Politicians, government agencies)
- Media spokesperson
- Engaging and negotiating with funding bodies, government agencies to identify new opportunities.
- Ensure a well-structured, regular communication strategy in place; including annual reports, quarterly Policy Watch updates, Newsletters
- Prepare an annual plan, annual budget and quarterly financial reports and ensure projects are managed within budget parameters.
- Advocate and promote the mission of the Council with a strong sense of personal conviction and drive.
- Developing strong and effective working relationship with key stakeholders.
Skills and Experience:
- Previous experience in a similar Senior Leader role driving organisational governance and operationalising strategic vision.
- Effective communicator with an innate ability to cultivate positive relationships across the stakeholder network, advocate and influence.
- Previous experience within the public sector and/or Social Services sector would be highly regarded.
- Strong analytical skills, with experience of working with social policy and research
- Acumen and resilience to navigate complex stakeholder settings, and confidence to present written and oral submissions at Senior levels.
- Demonstrable understanding of Te Ao Māori values, protocols and practices.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills underpinned with strong Computer literacy
- Comfortable working within a faith-based environment, with a genuine appreciation for its mission, values and way of working.
Please note only candidates that meet our client’s selection criteria will be contacted.
← Back to job listings