- Immediate start
- Close knit international team
- Competitively remunerated with a yearly bonus based on company performance
About the Employer
Our client is a well-established design and manufacturer of access products and automation technology. As a widely recognised leader in their industry, they have built a secure and loyal customer base of installers and distributors of their products and equipment worldwide.
About the Role:
Our client is seeking an Accounts Administrator to undertake all customer enquiries and sales quotes, invoicing and receipting. The role is busy and varied and requires strong customer service as you will be the first point of customer contact for our clients New Zealand based customers. The role reports to a Manager based in Sydney.
- No Weekend Work
- Close Knit, Supportive Leadership team
- Busy and Varied, Autonomous Role
- Training and Development
- Receiving and welcoming customers into the office
- Dealing with customer’s general enquiries via phone and in person in the office
- Raising quotations and assisting the sales persons
- Answering phones and general office duties
- Accounts payable and receivable using ERP system
- Stock admin functions
Skills and Experience:
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Basic level of Microsoft Office skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Reliable, trustworthy and honest team player
- Ability to deal with customers, suppliers and other employees professionally at all times
- Accounting knowledge is desirable but not essential
If you are a person who loves being the first point of contact for the company’s customers and enjoy supporting the wider business, then this is an excellent opportunity for you.
Please forward your cover letter and resume in WORD format.
Please note only candidates that meet our client’s selection criteria will be contacted.
Job ID: JSOA01.1
← Back to job listings