- Professional development within a highly regarded practice
- Access to advanced legal technology
- Dynamic, Supportive and Professional team
- Attractive remuneration package
About the Employer
A progressive medium-sized general practice established over 30 years ago, committed to providing professional legal services in the areas of Commercial Business, Debt Collection, Commercial and Residential Property, Litigation and Dispute Resolution and more. This firm has developed a well-earned reputation for sterling service and continue to achieve fantastic results through growth, testifying to their relentless pursuit to be a stand out in the market.
About the Role:
The successful candidate will have demonstrable PQE; preferably in property law. You will be technically strong with exceptional mentoring capabilities to impart knowledge to a team of Registered Legal Executives & junior-intermediate solicitors and drive commercial outcomes. You will also have a strong interest in moving the business forward through championing continuous improvement initiatives and ideas. There may be an opportunity for this role to transition into a management role in the future leading their own team.
- A mix of interesting and challenging work
- Organisational culture that genuinely cultivates a ‘one team’ spirit
- Fantastic opportunity to further enhance your Leadership acumen
- Modern infrastructure – IT and Premises
- Provide mentoring and supervision to a team of Registered Legal Executives & junior-intermediate Solicitors
- Client management and advisory
- Residential Property law including subdivisions, unit titles, building contracts and conveyancing, including signing e-dealings & solicitors certificates
- Commercial Property deals – sales and purchases, commercial land development and leasing
- Estate Planning & Asset Protection – estate planning family trusts, powers of attorney, and wills
- Confidently managing files from start to finish in an effective & efficient manner
- Identify and drive continuous improvement initiatives
Skills and Experience:
- Proven PQE NZ experience in Property and/or General Practice at a Senior level
- A focus on client management and building long term relationships
- Strong ability to mentor and coach a team of juniors to achieve tangible outcomes
- An entrepreneurial and resilient approach to negotiation
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and building effective relationships
- A positive and collaborative attitude
- Excellent written & oral communication skills
- Be self-motivated, approachable, confident and professional
- A keen interest in continuous improvement and driving best practice
If you are a highly motivated Property Lawyer who is after an environment that gives you the freedom to respond to new ideas then don’t miss this opportunity to join a well-respected firm that is dedicated to the success of their people and the firm.
Please note only candidates that meet our client’s selection criteria will be contacted.
Job ID: JSPL01.1
← Back to job listings