- Global Business
- Career growth prospects into Senior opportunities
- Be part of a winning, expanding team in a supportive business
- Culture that encourages Learning and Development
About the Employer
A highly successful Global business with international presence spanning the Americas, Asia-Pacific, Europe, Middle East and Africa. The New Zealand company has been in operations for over 90 years becoming a trusted and valued supplier and systems integrator of Instrumentation and Control systems. The company prides itself in nurturing long-term business relationships and providing cost-effective quality solutions.
About the Role:
Our Client is looking for a highly motivated Sales Engineer who will be responsible for identifying and developing new business opportunities promoting products within the substation protection and automation category. In this technical sales role you will be proactive, driven, and with a passion for generating new business as well as maintaining key accounts with Consultants, Utilities and Industrial clients covering the North Island initially and then progressing to cover other parts of New Zealand.
- Coaching and mentorship by Senior leaders
- Opportunity to develop your Sales and Product management skills
- Structured induction and training Programs
- Tools of the trade + attractive Remuneration
- Flexible, autonomous role
- Present portfolio of Substation Automationproducts/solutions and identify new opportunities to drive business growth across the North Island (initially)
- Develop sales and marketing initiatives and drive sales to new potential Markets to maximise revenue
- Establishing and maintaining effective customer relationships, providing superior service
- Complete Monthly review/reporting of sales, revenue forecast, pipeline
- Maintain CRM and other sales administration functions required
- Generating technically accurate Quotes and Proposals
- Working closely with end users to provide industry expertise and training
Skills and Experience:
- Degree Qualified in Engineering (Electrical) and preferably with some practical knowledge of substation protection and automation products
- Proven background in technical Sales – demonstrating your ability to grow, develop, retain business and meet targets
- Strong interpersonal skills, problem-solver and solution orientated
- Energetic with a natural flair for sales, self-motivated and thrives on achievement and business success.
- An entrepreneurial and resilient approach to negotiation, ability to successfully close Sales in a timely manner
- Ability to build effective and strong relationships across the stakeholder network
- Strong aptitude for multi-tasking and operate independently
- Must hold a current NZ driver’s licence and comfortable with extensive travel.
Please note only candidates that meet our client’s selection criteria will be contacted.
Job ID: JSSE1.1
← Back to job listings